Terms & Conditions
LAST UPDATED: JANUARY 24, 2020
PLEASE NOTE: The Property may include or be used in connection with certain Third Party Applications (as defined in Section 17 below). Your access to or use of such Third Party Applications may be governed by additional terms and conditions that are not set forth in this Agreement and that are made available by the particular providers of such Third Party Applications.
1. Acceptance of Terms. By using the Property, you agree to the terms of this Agreement and to any additional rules and guidelines that we post on the Property. As long as you comply with the Agreement, we grant you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to enter and use the Properties and the services provided. This license is for the sole purpose of enabling you to use and enjoy the benefits of the services we provide, subject to and in accordance with the Agreement. You may not copy, modify, distribute, sell or lease any part of our services or our Properties or its software, nor may you reverse engineer or attempt to extract the source code or source hyperlinks of that software, nor may you use any information contained within the Properties to independently approach third parties. We may make changes to this Agreement from time to time; we may notify you of such changes by any reasonable means, including by posting the revised version of this Agreement on the Property. You can determine when we last changed this Agreement by referring to the "Last Updated" legend above. Your use of the Property following changes to this Agreement will constitute your acceptance of those changes. We may, at any time, modify or discontinue all or part of the Property; charge, modify or waive fees required to use the Property; or offer opportunities to some or all Property users.
2. Jurisdiction. The Property is controlled and/or operated from the United States and is not intended to subject us to non-U.S. jurisdiction or laws, except as otherwise expressly stated in this Agreement. The Property may not be appropriate or available for use in some jurisdictions outside of the United States. If you access the Property, you do so at your own risk, and you are responsible for complying with all local laws, rules and regulations. We may limit the Property’s availability, in whole or in part, to any person, geographic area or jurisdiction we choose, at any time and in our sole discretion.
4. Rules of Conduct. In using the Property, you agree to obey the law, respect the rights of others and avoid objectionable, defamatory or disruptive behavior. In addition, you will comply with the following "Rules of Conduct" as updated from time to time by us.
You will not: (a) Post, transmit, or otherwise make available, through or in connection with the Property: (i) Anything that is or may be threatening, harassing, degrading, hateful or intimidating; defamatory; fraudulent or tortious; obscene, indecent, pornographic or otherwise objectionable; or protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity or other proprietary right without the express prior consent of the owner of such right; (ii) Any material that would give rise to criminal or civil liability; that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offense; that promotes gambling; or that encourages or provides instructional information about illegal activities or activities such as "hacking," "cracking" or "phreaking"; (iii) Any virus, worm, Trojan horse, time bomb, spyware or other computer code, file, or program that is harmful or invasive or may or is intended to damage or hijack the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software or equipment; (iv) Any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letter," "pyramid scheme" or investment opportunity, or any other form of solicitation; or (v) Any material non-public information about a company without the proper authorization to do so; (b) Use the Property for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose; (c) Use the Property to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others, including without limitation others’ privacy rights or rights of publicity, or harvest or collect personally identifiable information about other users of the Property; (d) Impersonate any person or entity, including any of our (or our Affiliates’ (defined in Section 6(b) below) representatives; falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity; or express or imply that we endorse any statement or posting you make; (e) Interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Property or the servers or networks used to make the Property available; or violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of such networks; (f) Restrict or inhibit any other person from using the Property (including by hacking or defacing any portion of the Property); (g) Use the Property to advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services without our express prior written consent; (h) Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of, use of, or access to the Property; (i) Except as expressly permitted by applicable law, modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Property; (j) Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice from the Property or materials originating from the Property; (k) Frame or mirror any part of the Property without our express prior written consent; (l) Create a database by systematically downloading and storing all or any Property content; or (m) Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device to retrieve, index, "scrape," "data mine" or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site, without our express prior, written consent. We may terminate your use of the Property for any conduct that we consider to be inappropriate, or for your breach of this Agreement.
5. Registration. You may need to register to use any part(s) of the Property. We may reject, or require that you change, any user name, password or other information that you provide to us in registering. Your user name and password are for your personal use only and should be kept confidential; you are responsible for any use of your user name and password, and you agree to promptly notify us of any confidentiality breach or unauthorized use of your user name and password, or your Property account.
- Generally. The Property may contain areas where you can post information and materials, including, without limitation, text, images, photographs, graphics, music, videos, audiovisual works, data, files, links and other materials (each, a "Submission"). For purposes of clarity, you retain ownership of any Submissions that you post, subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement (including the license grant in Section 6(b) below) and our License Agreement, located at doingthingsmedia.com/agreement the "License Agreement") and incorporated into this Agreement.
- License Grant. For each Submission that you post, you hereby grant to us, our affiliated entities, successors, assigns, agents and companies (collectively, our "Affiliates") a worldwide, royalty free, fully paid-up, exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, and fully sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) license, without additional consideration to you or any third party, to: (i) reproduce, distribute, transmit, communicate to the public, perform and display (publicly or otherwise), edit, modify, adapt, create derivative works from and otherwise use such Submission, in any format or media now known or hereafter developed, on or in connection with the Property or any of our (or our Affiliates’) similar services or products (e.g., any web sites, and any desktop, mobile or other applications, widgets or APIs)(such services or products, collectively, the "Property-Related Services"); (ii) exercise all trademark, publicity and other proprietary rights with regard to such Submission; (iii) use your name, photograph, portrait, picture, voice, likeness and biographical information as provided by you in connection with your Submission or as embodied in any Third Party Content for any promotional purposes related to the Property or the Property-Related Services, in each case, in connection with your Submission; and (iv) use your Submission (including the contents thereof) for any promotional or other business purposes related to the Property and the Property-Related Services. For the purpose of clarification, nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to authorize you to incorporate into any Submission any content or material owned by us, our Affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives ("Representatives") and licensors and service providers (collectively, "Providers"). IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO GRANT THE RIGHTS GRANTED IN THIS SECTION 6, PLEASE DO NOT POST ANY SUBMISSIONS ON THE PROPERTY.
- Disclaimers. It is possible that Property visitors will post information or materials on the Property that are wrong or misleading or that otherwise violate this Agreement. We, our Affiliates and our respective Representatives and Providers do not endorse and are not responsible for any information or materials made available through the Property or your use of such information or materials. All Submissions will be deemed to be non-confidential and may be used by us (i) without any confidentiality or other non- disclosure obligations and (ii) without attribution to you or any third party. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion and at any time, to set limits on the number and size of any Submissions that may be posted on the Property or the amount of storage space available for Submissions.
- Acknowledgement. You hereby acknowledge and agree that (i) you have received good and valuable consideration in exchange for the rights granted by you hereunder in and to any Submission that you post, including, without limitation, the ability to participate in activities on the Property and the possibility that publicity or favorable exposure may arise from our or our Affiliates’ use of such Submission or any derivative works incorporating or embodying such Submission; and (ii) you are not entitled to any further compensation for any use or other exploitation of such Submission by us or our Affiliates or any other party (including, without limitation, our or our Affiliates’ Representatives and Providers) pursuant to the rights in such Submission that have been granted hereunder and/or that are available under applicable law.
- Representations and Warranties. You hereby represent and warrant that: (i) you have the legal right and authority to enter into this Agreement; (ii) you solely own, or otherwise have the full right and permission to exploit, all of the rights in, to, and under any Submission that you post and to grant the rights and licenses set forth herein, and with respect to any third party materials that appear in or are otherwise incorporated or embodied in any Submission that you post, you have obtained express, written clearances from all owners of and rights holders in such third party materials as necessary to grant the rights and licenses set forth herein; (iii) you have obtained the written consent, release, and/or permission of every identifiable individual who appears in any Submission that you post, to use such individual’s name and likeness for purposes of using and otherwise exploiting such Submission(s) in the manner contemplated by the Agreement, or, if any such identifiable individual is under the age of eighteen (18), you have obtained such written consent, release and/or permission from such individual’s parent or guardian (and you agree to provide to us a copy of any such consents, releases and/or permissions upon our request); (iv) any Submission that you post, and the use thereof by us, our Affiliates, and our and their respective designees (including, without limitation, our and their respective Representatives and Providers), do not and shall not infringe upon or violate any patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, or other intellectual property rights or other rights of any third party; (v) any Submission that you post is not confidential and does not contain any confidential information; and (vi) in creating, preparing and posting any Submission, you (A) have complied and will comply in all respects with all applicable laws, rules (including, without limitation, our Rules of Conduct), and regulations and (B) have not violated and will not violate any understanding by which you are explicitly or implicitly bound (including without limitation any agreement with any third party). If you do post a Submission that contains the likeness of an identifiable individual, we strongly encourage you not to include any identifying information (such as the individual’s name or address) within such Submission.
- Waiver; Further Assurances; Indemnity. To the extent permitted under applicable law, you agree to forever release, discharge and waive all claims against us our Affiliates and our and their respective Representatives and Providers from, and covenant not to initiate, file, maintain, or proceed upon any suit, claim, demand, or cause of action against us, our Affiliates and our and their respective Representatives and Providers with respect to, any and all claims, demands, actions, losses, costs, damages, liabilities, judgments, settlements and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees) that relate in any way to this Agreement and/or the use of any Submission in a manner consistent with the rights granted under this Agreement, including, without limitation, any claim for idea misappropriation. Additionally, to the extent permitted under applicable law, you hereby waive any and all rights that you may have under laws worldwide that concern "moral rights" or "droit moral," or similar rights, in connection with any Submission that you post (and you hereby represent and warrant that you have obtained clear, express written waivers from any applicable third parties with respect to any and all rights that such third parties may have under such laws in connection with any Submission that you post). At any time upon our request, you shall: (i) take or cause to be taken all such actions as we may reasonably deem necessary or desirable in order for us and our Affiliates to obtain the full benefits of this Agreement and any licenses granted by you hereunder, and (ii) execute a non-electronic hard copy of this Agreement. Without limiting any other provision herein, you agree to indemnify us, our Affiliates, and our and their respective Representatives and Providers as further set forth herein, including in Section 20 below.
- No Obligation to Use. For the purpose of clarification, it shall be in our sole discretion whether or not to exercise any right granted to us under this Agreement, and we shall have no obligation to use or otherwise exploit any Submission.
7. Unsolicited Submissions. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this Agreement, we and our Affiliates do not accept, invite or consider unsolicited submissions of ideas, proposals or suggestions ("Unsolicited Submissions"), whether related to the Property, our Products (as defined below) or otherwise. We do not treat Unsolicited Submissions as confidential, and any Unsolicited Submission will become our or our Affiliates’ sole property. We and our Affiliates have no obligations with respect to Unsolicited Submissions and may use them for any purpose whatsoever without compensation to you or any other person.
10. Purchases. Descriptions and images of, and references to, Products on the Property do not imply our endorsement of such Products. Except to the extent prohibited by applicable law, we reserve the right, with or without prior notice, to change such descriptions, images, and references; to limit the available quantity of any Product; to honor, or impose conditions on the honoring of, any coupon, coupon code, promotional code or other similar promotions; to bar any user from making any or all Transaction(s); and/or to refuse to provide any user with any Product. Price and availability of any Product offered through the Property are subject to change without notice. In the event that a Product is listed at an incorrect price or with other incorrect information, we have the right to refuse or cancel any Transaction for such Product. You shall pay all charges that may be incurred by you or on your behalf through the Property, at the price(s) in effect when such charges are incurred, including without limitation all shipping and handling charges, and any applicable network, data or other charges in respect of mobile downloads. In addition, you remain responsible for any taxes (including, if applicable, VAT and/or any import duties) that may be applicable to your Transaction(s).
Except to the extent applicable law provides otherwise, all sales through the Property are final, there shall be no exchanges and all charges from those sales are nonrefundable.We or our third party designees may automatically process charges against your selected payment method on the receipt page. We or our third party designees will inform you if all or any portion of your order is canceled or if additional or different information is required to accept your order.
11. Product Delivery. All Products purchased herein shall be shipped. There is no other delivery method for Products purchased other than shipping. Except to the extent prohibited by applicable law, we reserve the right to change Product delivery options without notice. On occasion, technical and other problems may delay or prevent delivery of a particular Product. Except to the extent that applicable law provides otherwise, your sole and exclusive remedy with respect to any Product that is not delivered within a reasonable period will be either a replacement of such Product or a refund of the purchase price paid for such Product, as determined by us in our sole discretion.
12. Usage Restrictions for Products. All Products you purchase, obtain or access on or through the Property are solely for your personal, non-commercial use. Except as otherwise expressly provided herein, you may not reproduce, publish, transmit, distribute, display, broadcast, re-broadcast, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, any of the Products or any related software. Except as permitted under applicable law, you may not reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify or disable any Products or any copyright protection or use limitation systems associated with the Products. You may not transfer, sell or offer to sell the Products, including, without limitation, posting any Product for auction on any Internet auction site or "trading" the Products for money, goods or services. You are not granted any commercial sale, resale, reproduction, distribution or promotional use rights in connection with Products.
14. Our Proprietary Rights. We, our Affiliates and our respective licensors and suppliers own the information and materials made available through the Property. Such information and materials are protected by copyright, trademark, patent and/or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized in advance by us, you agree not to reproduce, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on, all or any part of the Property or any information or materials made available through the Property.
We, our Affiliates and/or our respective licensors or suppliers own the trade names, trademarks and service marks on the Property, including without limitation "Doing Things Media, LLC". All trademarks and service marks on th Property not owned by us or our Affiliates are the property of their respective owners. You may not use our trade names, trademarks and service marks in connection with any product or service that is not ours, or in any manner that is likely to cause confusion. Nothing contained on the Property should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trade names, trademarks or service marks without express prior written consent of the owner.
PLEASE NOTE THAT UNAUTHORIZED USE OF ANY PROPERTY, SERVICE OR PRODUCT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY SOFTWARE USED BY THE SERVICES, MAY SUBJECT YOU TO CIVIL AND CRIMINAL PENALTIES, (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, POSSIBLE MONETARY DAMAGES), INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, FOR COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT.
17. Links and Feeds. The Property may provide links to or feeds from other web sites and online resources. We and our Affiliates are not responsible for and do not endorse such external sites or resources. Other sites may link to the Property with or without our authorization, and we may block any links to or from the Property. YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THIRD PARTY WEB SITES, CONTENT AND RESOURCES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
18. Limitations of Liability and Disclaimers. THE PROPERTY AND ALL GOODS, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, THIRD PARTY APPLICATIONS, THIRD PARTY CONTENT, INFORMATION AND MATERIALS MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE PROPERTY ARE PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, AND WE, OUR AFFILIATES AND OUR RESPECTIVE REPRESENTATIVES AND PROVIDERS DISCLAIM ALL STATUTORY OR IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS WITH RESPECT TO THE PROPERTY AND ALL GOODS, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, THIRD PARTY APPLICATIONS, THIRD PARTY CONTENT, INFORMATION AND MATERIALS MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE PROPERTY, INCLUDING THE REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND TITLE. (CERTAIN PROVIDERS MAY SEPARATELY PROVIDE LIMITED REPRESENTATIONS AND/OR WARRANTIES REGARDING THEIR THIRD PARTY APPLICATIONS; PLEASE CHECK WITH SUCH PROVIDERS FOR FURTHER INFORMATION.) WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT THE PROPERTY (OR ANY PART THEREOF), OR ANY GOODS, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, THIRD PARTY APPLICATIONS, THIRD PARTY CONTENT, INFORMATION OR MATERIALS MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE PROPERTY IS OR WILL BE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, ERROR- FREE, OR COMPATIBLE WITH ANY PARTICULAR SOFTWARE OR HARDWARE. FURTHER, WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT ANY SOFTWARE, HARDWARE, EQUIPMENT OR OTHER DEVICE OR SYSTEM USING THE PROPERTY OR ANY GOODS, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, THIRD PARTY APPLICATIONS, THIRD PARTY CONTENT, INFORMATION OR MATERIALS MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE PROPERTY WILL FUNCTION IN ANY MANNER. YOU HEREBY AGREE THAT IT IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY TO (A) OBTAIN AND PAY FOR ANY SOFTWARE, HARDWARE OR SERVICES (INCLUDING INTERNET CONNECTIVITY) NEEDED TO USE THE PROPERTY AND (B) ENSURE THAT ANY SOFTWARE, HARDWARE, EQUIPMENT, DEVICES, SYSTEMS OR SERVICES THAT YOU USE WILL FUNCTION CORRECTLY WITH THE PROPERTY AND ANY GOODS, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, THIRD PARTY APPLICATIONS, THIRD PARTY CONTENT, INFORMATION OR MATERIALS MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE PROPERTY. YOU AGREE THAT YOU MUST EVALUATE, AND THAT YOU BEAR ALL RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH, THE USE OF THE PROPERTY, INCLUDING ANY RELIANCE ON THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR USEFULNESS OF ANY THIRD PARTY APPLICATIONS, THIRD PARTY CONTENT, INFORMATION OR MATERIALS MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE PROPERTY.
WE, OUR AFFILIATES AND OUR RESPECTIVE REPRESENTATIVES AND PROVIDERS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY KIND IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROPERTY, NOR FOR ANY DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OR INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF OTHER INTANGIBLES, LOSS OF SECURITY OF INFORMATION YOU HAVE PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE PROPERTY (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OR RECEIPT OF ANY THIRD PARTY APPLICATIONS OR THIRD PARTY CONTENT), OR UNAUTHORIZED INTERCEPTION OF ANY SUCH INFORMATION BY THIRD PARTIES, EVEN IF ADVISED IN ADVANCE OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES. FURTHER, WE, OUR AFFILIATES AND OUR RESPECTIVE REPRESENTATIVES AND PROVIDERS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE PROPERTY OR FROM ANY THIRD PARTY APPLICATIONS, THIRD PARTY CONTENT, INFORMATION OR MATERIALS ON THE PROPERTY. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE PROPERTY IS TO STOP USING THE PROPERTY. OUR MAXIMUM LIABILITY FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES AND CAUSES OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE SHALL BE THE TOTAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU TO US TO ACCESS AND USE THE PROPERTY.
IT IS POSSIBLE THAT APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW FOR LIMITATIONS ON CERTAIN IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS OF CERTAIN DAMAGES; SOLELY TO THE EXTENT THAT SUCH LAW APPLIES TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
YOU AGREE THAT IN THE EVENT YOU INCUR ANY DAMAGES, LOSSES OR INJURIES THAT ARISE OUT OF OUR ACTS OR OMISSIONS, THE DAMAGES, IF ANY, CAUSED TO YOU ARE NOT IRREPARABLE OR SUFFICIENT TO ENTITLE YOU TO AN INJUNCTION PREVENTING ANY EXPLOITATION OF ANY WEB SITE, PROPERTY, PRODUCT OR OTHER CONTENT OWNED OR CONTROLLED BY US, AND YOU WILL HAVE NO RIGHTS TO ENJOIN OR RESTRAIN THE DEVELOPMENT, PRODUCTION, DISTRIBUTION, ADVERTISING, EXHIBITION OR EXPLOITATION OF ANY PROPERTY, PRODUCT, OR OTHER CONTENT OWNED OR CONTROLLED BY US.
BY ACCESSING THE PROPERTY, YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU MAY BE WAIVING RIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO CLAIMS THAT ARE AT THIS TIME UNKNOWN OR UNSUSPECTED, AND IN ACCORDANCE WITH SUCH WAIVER, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND, AND HEREBY EXPRESSLY WAIVE , THE BENEFITS OF SECTION 1542 OF THE CIVIL CODE OF CALIFORNIA, AND ANY SIMILAR LAW OF ANY STATE OR TERRITORY, WHICH PROVIDES AS FOLLOWS: "A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR."
While we try to maintain the security of the Property, we do not guarantee that the Property or any Third Party Applications will be secure or that any use of the Property or any Third Party Applications will be uninterrupted. Additionally, third parties may make unauthorized alterations to the Property or any Third Party Applications. If you become aware of any unauthorized third party alterations to the Property, contact us at email@example.com with a description of the material(s) at issue and the URL or location of such materials.
19. Indemnity. Except to the extent prohibited under applicable law, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless us, our Affiliates and our and their respective Representatives and Providers, from and against all claims, losses, costs and expenses (including attorney’s fees) arising out of: (a) your use of, or activities in connection with, the Property; (b) any violation of this Agreement by you; (c) any use or other exploitation, or failure or omission to use or otherwise exploit, any Submission (including any portion thereof) that you post; or (d) any claim that your Submission or any use or exploitation thereof caused damage to or infringed upon or violated the rights of a third party, including without limitation past, present or future infringement, misappropriation libel, defamation, invasion of privacy or right of publicity or violation of rights related to the foregoing.
20. Termination. This Agreement is effective until terminated. We may, at any time and for any reason, terminate your access to or use of: (a) the Property, (b) your user name and password or (c) any files or information associated with your user name and password. If we terminate your access to the Property, you will not have the right to bring claims against us, our Affiliates or our respective Representatives and Providers with respect to such termination. We and our Affiliates and our respective Representatives and Providers, shall not be liable for any termination of your access to the Property or to any such information or files, and shall not be required to make such information or files available to you after any such termination. We may take steps that we believe are appropriate to enforce or verify compliance with any part of this Agreement (including our right to cooperate with any legal process relating to your use of the Property , any Products or any third party claim that your use of the Property or Products is unlawful or infringes such third party’ rights). Sections 2, 6-8, 15-23, 25-27 and 30 shall survive any expiration or termination of this Agreement.
21. Termination. Governing Law; Dispute Resolution.You hereby agree that this Agreement (and any claim or dispute arising in connection with this Agreement or your use of the Property) is governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, U.S.A., without regard to its principles of conflicts of law, and you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located in New York, New York, U.S.A., and waive any jurisdictional, venue or inconvenient forum objections thereto.
You agree that any unauthorized use of the Property, the Products or any related software or materials, or any Third Party Applications, would result in irreparable injury to us, our Affiliates or our respective Representatives and Providers for which money damages would be inadequate , and in such event we, our Affiliates or our respective Representatives and Providers, as applicable, shall have the right, in addition to other remedies available at law and in equity, to immediate injunctive relief against you. Nothing contained in this section or elsewhere in this Agreement shall be construed to limit remedies or relief available pursuant to statutory or other claims that we, our Affiliates or our respective Representatives and Providers may have under separate legal authority, including, without limitation, any claim for intellectual property infringement.
22. Filtering. The Properties may contain content deemed unsuitable to minors. The Property is intended for a mature audience and parents who find any material on this site unsuitable for their children are encouraged to utilize parental control services. Pursuant to 47 U.S.C. Section 230(d) as amended, we hereby notify you that parental control protections are commercially available that may assist you in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors. Information identifying current providers of such protections is available at: http://kids.getnetwise.org/ and http://onguardonline.gov/. Please note that we do not endorse any of the products or services listed at these sites. property infringement.
25. Claims of Copyright Infringement. The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the "DMCA") provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that materials available on the Property infringe your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a notice requesting that we remove the material or disable access to it. If you believe in good faith that someone has wrongly filed a notice of copyright infringement against you, the DMCA permits you to send us a counter-notice. Notices and counter- notices must meet the then-current statutory requirements imposed by the DMCA. See http://opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs.copyright.gov for details. Notices and counter-notices should be sent to: Nixon Peabody LLP, 300 South Grand Avenue, Suite 4100, Los Angeles, California 90071, Attn: Christina S. Chang, Associate and via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We suggest that you consult your legal advisor before filing a notice or counter-notice.
26. Ability to Enter Into This Agreement. By using the Property, you affirm that you are of legal age to enter into this Agreement or, if you are not, that you have obtained parental or guardian consent to enter into this Agreement.
27. Contact Us. If you have any questions regarding the meaning or application of this Agreement, please direct such questions to email@example.com. E-mail communications are not necessarily secure, so please do not include credit card information or other sensitive information in any e-mail to us.